The social-cultural center H.A.N.A in Lezhë will start implementation of the project “Y.E.S (Young, Eager & Successful) – A Call for Action” focused in the improvement of the working environment for youth aged 18-29 years old. This intervention cherishes the support of the U.S Embassy in Albania, the Municipality and the Regional Education Directory of Lezhë.
This is a call for project beneficiaries through filling out the attached form showing that they meet the age criteria and demonstrate willingness to improve their professional image by joining a unique experience leading to opportunities of exposure, personal growth and ultimately employment. Please submit your filled out form to the e-mail [email protected] by January 11, 2019, 16:00 pm.
Failure to meet this deadline will lead to disqualification from the membership opportunity. 45 project beneficiaries will be selected from this process and the project will reach out to them for the next stages of the project.
Criteria for successful candidates:
- Age category (18-29 years old)
- Availability and commitment for a pro-active participation
- Compatibility with the profile of an altruist and dedicated young person for his community/society
Benefits from membership in the program:
- Certificate for recognition of participation in an 8 months long journey and recommendation letter acknowledged from 3 institutions, including the USA Embassy in Albania
- Professional Image package according to EUROPASS standard EUROPASS (CV, Cover Letter, Professional Photo, S.W.O.T profile analysis)
- Certificate of attendance for trainings covering three main topics (Communication, Virtual Tools for Development, Power of Self-Improvement)
- Membership in the Pool of Talents in Lezhë
- Promoting youth profiles in the Virtual Platform Y.E.S
- Negotiating work positions with potential employers